Skip to content Accessibility info


Nonprofit Insurance

Nonprofits 501(c)(3) are like any other business when it comes to coping with risk. They need insurance. Peace of mind is necessary to operate at their very best. This includes having the right specialty insurance to cover the needs of the board of directors, volunteers, leaders, and the people served.

Town and Country Insurance is an independently-owned insurance agency serving the specialty insurance needs of local nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations. We have the expertise to help find the right array of insurance to meet the unique requirements of your organization. Factors such as number of people are served, the number of employees and volunteers, and risks faced by the organization’s board of directors are all taken into consideration. We offer the following coverage options to insure your nonprofit:

  • General liability insurance
  • Property insurance
  • Insurance for Directors and Officers
  • Employee practices liability insurance (EPLI)
  • Workers compensation insurance
  • Professional liability insurance
  • Commercial auto insurance
  • Unemployment insurance
  • Special event insurance

The greatest of intentions of your 501(c)(3) are not enough to operate effectively. You need specific insurance to protect against the events that could shut your nonprofit organization’s doors. We understand you face as much risk as any other business. Let Town and Country Insurance help you choose the right insurance for your nonprofit’s unique needs. Contact us and get a quote for your nonprofit today.